Privacy & Site Usage Policy
We welcome your visit to our site and wish you to be clear about what your visit implies both for us and for you. The site is available to members of the public, property, planning and legal professionals, and other professionals. It is written for that purpose.
This page brings together all our website policies, terms and conditions of use, and other information about using this site. If you have any queries about these notices, or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact our the firstname.lastname@example.org
- This site uses Google Analytics which collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains.
- PEBA will not make any attempt to identify individual website users or their particular browsing activities.
- No personal information is held on line in operating this site
- Apart from member applications, data requested from various forms on this site, no data will be passed to third parties; and will only be used for the purposes that it was given.. In the event of membership details, these will be displayed in the form of a handbook, and this is published online on this site, and as a paper copy.
- If you require any further information or have any concerns about privacy, please contact the Website Administrator at email@example.com
- Unless otherwise noted on specific pages, all text and images on this website are copyright. All rights reserved.
- Except as permitted under the principles of “fair use” under copyright law, no part of this site may be reproduced in any form, stored in a database or retrieval system, or transmitted or distributed in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of PEBA. Please contact the Website Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Linking to our website
- If you wish to link to the PEBA website, please contact the Website Administrator at email@example.com
Links from our website
- Our website links to other websites. Although we consider such links to be appropriate, the quality, reliability and availability of the content is not PEBA’s responsibility.
- Links to other websites should not be taken as endorsement of any kind.
- The PEBA website is maintained for your personal use and viewing. Access and use by you of this site constitutes acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect from the date of first use.
- Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained on this site, we do not guarantee its accuracy, and PEBA is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any loss or damage suffered by users of any of the information published on these pages.
- The administrators of PEBA, nor the authors of the site, are qualified to offer professional advice.
- If you seek advice on property, planning or legal advice, please instruct an appropriate person(s) who professional liability insurance.
- If you believe any content on these pages to be inaccurate or out of date, please contact the Website Administrator
- All information on this site is provided ‘as is’, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy or timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material within this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.